Rent-to-Own Used Pianos
Here are the current rental pianos we have available in our showroom. Not sure if you want to rent or buy your next piano? Learn more about our Piano Rental Process.
This beautiful 1925 Baldwin L grand piano has a reputation for extraordinary sound quality, and this one can be yours for an extraordinarily low price. We’re offering you two ways to purchase this piano. Either…
Please contact us for special Valentines sale pricing good until 2\15! This beautiful Hallet, Davis & Co. Console Piano in your choice of ebony polish or mahogany polish will make the perfect addition for even…
Please contact us for special Valentines sale pricing good until 2\15! You want grand piano sound, but don’t have the space for a grand. This Hallet, Davis & Co. professional upright fits the bill, and…
Please contact us for special Valentines sale pricing good until 2\15! Get a brand new, well-crafted piano with a ten-year warranty for the price of many used pianos. The HS118 is part of Hallet, Davis…
We also offer rental pianos for special events.
Uprights starting at $450 and Baby Grands Pianos starting at $650 which includes delivery and tuning. Contact us today for more information!
Affordable, quality, and convenient piano ownership for your home, church, business, or organization.
The Piano Rental Program is perfect for:
- Parents who are not sure whether their children will stick with the piano or not, but still able to have a nice piano for them to practice on with a minimal expense.
- New churches or churches without a big music budget.
- Adult piano students, who are initially just interested in testing the waters to see how much they’ll enjoy it before making a longer commitment and buying their own piano.
- University students who don’t have time to waste sitting in the practice room hallways, waiting for a piano to become available, and who would like to have a piano at home, but who don’t want the hassle of owning one, what with moving at the end of each school year, etc.
- Professionals from other parts of the country on temporary job assignments.
- Budget minded individuals that would rather pay small monthly payments instead of one big cash payment to have a nice piano in their home.
- Real estate agents can rent these pianos to set up in their homes to add elegance to the staging.
The following pianos have already been rented, but they could become available sometime in the future. Check back regularly to see what new inventory we have!