Rent-to-Own Used Pianos
Here are the current rental pianos we have available in our showroom. Not sure if you want to rent or buy your next piano? Learn more about our Piano Rental Process.
This 1975 Kimball 4274 Artist Console piano is in great condition, and it can be yours for low monthly payments. Console pianos are a common choice for beginners. With longer strings and a direct-blow action,…
This 1977 Chickering Console piano is in great condition and ready to provide your home with quality sound at an affordable price. Take this Chickering & Sons console home for low monthly payments. Console pianos…
This 1977 Kimball Artist Console piano provides good sound quality at an affordable price. It can be yours for low monthly payments. Console pianos, in general, are a good choice for a beginners. While still…
This 1969 Wurlitzer console piano features lovely Queen Anne styling. It’s ready to bring great sound quality into your home at an affordable price. Console are a great choice for beginners. While they’re still affordable,…
We also offer rental pianos for special events.
Uprights starting at $450 and Baby Grands Pianos starting at $650 which includes delivery and tuning. Contact us today for more information!
Affordable, quality, and convenient piano ownership for your home, church, business, or organization.
The Piano Rental Program is perfect for:
- Parents who are not sure whether their children will stick with the piano or not, but still able to have a nice piano for them to practice on with a minimal expense.
- New churches or churches without a big music budget.
- Adult piano students, who are initially just interested in testing the waters to see how much they’ll enjoy it before making a longer commitment and buying their own piano.
- University students who don’t have time to waste sitting in the practice room hallways, waiting for a piano to become available, and who would like to have a piano at home, but who don’t want the hassle of owning one, what with moving at the end of each school year, etc.
- Professionals from other parts of the country on temporary job assignments.
- Budget minded individuals that would rather pay small monthly payments instead of one big cash payment to have a nice piano in their home.
- Real estate agents can rent these pianos to set up in their homes to add elegance to the staging.
The following pianos have already been rented, but they could become available sometime in the future. Check back regularly to see what new inventory we have!